Saturday, November 16, 2013

Skullcandy

Skullcandy UpRock Headphones
Chase Burks
November 2013

I won a pair of Skullcandy UpRock Headphones about a month ago from the Crush sweepstakes. They have a ladder headband that really helps to get the exact fit for each head style. They have dual layer ear pillows that are very comfortable and help to keep noise out. They have a limited lifetime warranty, but they are very sturdy headphones. I have used them for about a month from my laptop to my tablet to my phone even and they have excellent clarity. They are some of the best headphone I have ever used and I like them better than earbuds, which either don't fit my ears or they hurt after continuous use. To know exactly how they feel, sound and look like buy a set for yourself or for someone for Christmas, they would also be a nice birthday present to go along with a brand new PS4 or Xbox One.



If you yourself would like a set of headphones feel free to grab a set at Skullcandy:





No comments:

Post a Comment